Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Thursday 20 February 2020

WCSB41

With Contract Skill Many Brides! Chapter 41: Old Story.....(2)



41 Old ... 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I returned to the castle, my child should be born already! After war was over, I returned to my house in a hurry, but I did not see my wife or my child's face...


I found the only maid I hired, but she was unconscious...



"Hey! What happened here? Where is my Wife!? What about my child?"

"... Kashija-sama... I'm sorry... no... please run away..."

"What happened? Please tell me!"

"... your wife... after giving birth... she died... at the same time... the newborn child... Mash-sama..."

"What Mash!?"

"... New born child... have high magic power... and... she had fine blond hair... a cute girl... but..."



Blond hair... high mana... my child is... But why... Did Suare said something, then Mash!!



"Hey! Where did Mash go?"

"... Mash-sama..."

"Hey! get it together 'Gusatsu' Gaha!"



A sword grew out from my belly...



(What happened ...?)

"You can't read the stars anymore, so, I don't need you anymore, will you die quietly?"

"... Ma... sh... you... you..."

"I will take care of Suare, I will use that child at best."

"... or ... e ... let ...!"



"Zaku! ! Zaku! ! "



"Hey! Die already!"

"...Kutso..."





... atleast... let me... see... my... child...



************
Thank you for reading,

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment