Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Thursday 20 February 2020

WCSB01

Ch1: Do you like uniforms? (Edited version)

It's already 8 o'clock and today I have a meeting in the morning so I can't be late!

"Close call! The train is here!"


There is already a train at the platform, I ran through the ticket gate and jumped into the train carriage. Only after the moment I jumped in, I found that there were only girls in uniforms around me...

(Oh no, it seems women's only carriage.)

Why is the dedicated carriage closest to the ticket gate? I have to change on to another carriage at the next station by thinking so I leaned onto the door and lowered my face. I feel like stares are stuck on my back...

Today I am really unlucky since morning, when I woke up in the morning I found that the alarm clock was stopped, the toothbrush was broken when I brush my teeth, the shoelace breaks when I get out of the house, the cat jumps on to me... It was my first time that my toothbrush broke.

(But being surrounded by junior high school girls? Or high school girls? Might be a little lucky.)

I usually do not have much contact with girls, is it an aunt at a nearby convenience store? While thinking something like that and I waited for the train to arrive at the next station...


"Dokkan!!"

With a tremendous explosion sound, the field of vision became pure white, with surrounding screams and bustle. Only the carriage which I was on disappeared from this world.

************
Thank you for reading,

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment