Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Friday 21 February 2020

WCSB05

With Contract Skill Many Brides! Chapter 05: A reality that do not match(About Smartphone) [Edited]

"Even if I wake up, as I thought it's still the same old cave..."


Yesterday, when I was confirming various things I was drowned with sudden drowsiness and I slept on the ground just like that.


"Because I slept directly on the ground so my body... What? It's not painful! Is this also another world correction?"


It's better than being in pain so I decided not to think about it.



"For the time being it's time to eat."


I stretched both hands index fingers and prayed Calorie Mate. 



"Botto."



"Why from my left hand!"


From the tip of my left index finger Calorie Mate appeared... I caught it in a hurry, again this time also I caught it before it touched the ground...(Please read this uminovel.blogspot.com)



"Was there some kind of trick?"


I thought by throwing it into my mouth... I do not know well. I extend the forefinger of both hands and put out the water.



"Nnn~? Now it's from my right hand?"



While sucking my finger, I stopped thinking whichever is fine.


"It was strange to be able to get my belly filled with this small Calorie mate, though it do not have flavor..." 



Well then, continuation of yesterday...



"Let's see the things that can be used from my belongings?"



I spread my luggage on the ground from the bag.



"Particularly, from now on I may not be able to use smart phone."



By complaining, I turned on the power with the expectations it might connect to another worlds like in novels.



"I cannot even charge it! Neither do I have a smart phone in the other world!"

"I cannot even look at the image folder that I collected."



By putting smart phone in the bag and prayed store it.



"I really put it in, OK! Come out, bag!"

"It came out!"

"Bag, store it!"

"Please come! Bag!!"



Somehow it's so fun, so I repeated it in and out.



"What? Again drowsiness... baka na... I just got up..."




I fall asleep again without any progress ...

************

Thank you for reading,

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment