Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Thursday 20 February 2020

WCSB04

With Contract Skill Many Brides! Chapter 04: Different world power [Edited]



"Why?"


The magic circle shined black at the moment when Shun disappeared.



"Did anyone interfered? Is there such a person?"


I cannot interfere anymore, I cannot even use my power to rebuild Shun's body again or see myself. 



"I made his body young and sturdy, I hope he could managed somehow..."



The body gradually fades gradually


"How many years it will take for me to wake up next... Be safe until that day... Shun..."




ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー ー 



"What?"


When I woke up, I was in a cave.



"An unknown cave..."



There is no reply



"What? What's going on? What happened to the school girls that were summoned together with me?"


There is no reply.


When I looked around, it is a cave that glows blue dimly, there was nothing other than that. 



"Really-, I wonder if it went wrong at the last moment when the magic cirlce shined black at the moment of the transition? The grandmother also seemed very surprised by it... For the time being, should I get out of this narrow cave first?" 


I cannot go on unless I talk to myself! Harem in another world! Suddenly I was alone... When I came out of the narrow cave it was a bigger cave. 



"Nn~, I thought it's dark because of night... is it a bigger cave!? Well? Is it a dungeon or something like that!"



Is it similar to the dungeon in games? That means...



"Cashyaa!!"



A wolf-like monster comes closer with a tremendous speed from a distance!



"Uwaa!"



I jumped into the narrow cave I came! I am stupid! There is no escape route!



"Doko~tsu!"



While preparing for death and I held my head and become smaller at the corner of the cave, the wolf did not enter this narrow cave.



"What? Why did not it come in? It cannot come in!"


Is this the different world power! I waited for 1 hour until the wolf to leave by folding myself small without making a sound.



"It finally went somewhere... But is this not dangerous? Once I get out of this small cave, there will be a monster inside the dungeon..."



Grandma... the story is different... the big adventure starting with junior high and high school girls! But why did something like this...


"Grandma said that it was a sword and magic world... Yoshi, that's right!"



"【Status Open】"



But nothing happened.





... Aaah...embarrassing ///... (38) said Status open... (TL: 38 his age.)



--------------After 5 minutes---------------



By changing my mood I thought about it again, my belongings were commuting a bag with (tissues, folding umbrella, candy, purse, smart phone). Clothes are jean pant, parker and sports shoes.  There was no one useful thing...



"That's right! Neck collar from the grandma!"



When I reached out to my neck, there was a collar firmly attached to me.


"Seriously God! If I think about it, food and water would come out! With this, I do not die of hunger... Truly... Thank you... Grandma..."


By saying my thanks to grandma, I tried to think about water to come out.



"Chorochoro..."



"It's straight from my finger! Also not enough!"


Water came out from the tip of my finger, I hurriedly drank the water by sucking my finger.



"It's a normal water, it is just enough to drink..."



What is next? Calorie-mate snack like food right...



"Is it a Calorie-mate?"


I opened my palm upwards and thought about it.



"Botto"



"Why is this coming out of my fingertip! I even bothered to open my palm wide!"



Every time starting point looked like the tip of my right hand index finger... I somehow managed to catch it before it fall to the ground and I sniffed the bite-sized solid part.



"It do not smell..."



Never mind, I threw it into my mouth...



"What is this... no taste... it somehow hard to eat..."


No way... Should I have to survive in this place with flavorless food and little water... I want to go to a place where people live as soon as possible! I decided. A~re? By the way, is my body light? What is this, a different world correction?
When checking my body there is no old wounds, I am feeling super fine, is my perspective became low? She said that she rebuild my body, I do not understand well because there is no mirror, really inconvenient, when I was checking my body sudden drowsiness attacked me... Oh, well, I will sleep for today...

And that's how my first day of different world transition ended...

************
Thank you for reading,

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment