Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Monday 9 November 2020

WCSB42

 With Contract Skill Many Brides! Chapter 42: Luna


Ch42: Luna


"Since my birth I remember everything and I can understand the words, I was taken away by a woman when I was born and she put me in a prison.


A woman was brought there as a nanny and raised me as her own child but she couldn't speak... 


When I grew up and was able to eat and walk on my own, she was taken away from the prison and I never met her again...


Meals are limited to once a day with minimum amount...


But, I had a skill that allows me to see outside world and I can understand... so, I wasn't bored... I used this skill till I run out of my mana, then I lose my consciousness, once I woke up I used up all mana by using the skill and I lose my consciousness once again...


After spending few years continuing such a life, that woman appeared before me once again... 


She said that she couldn't control the awakened evil dragon, so she sealed that dragon with my magic... 


She wrapped me with that chain around me and transferred me and that dragon to that dungeon...


That magic tool activated after I was transferred and it separated me and the evil dragon from the world... 


The chain was a magic tool... a magical tool to stop time... 


I was conscious, but my body stopped growing. I did a lot of research to get revenge on that woman, I learned about many contract skills and kept looking for the one with that skill... 


I don't remember how much time has passed... I gave up many times but I couldn't... then I finally found someone with that skill... That's Shun..."


"""..."""


"But... after I met Shun and I did not care about my revenge... I just wanted to be with you, I just wanted to feel the outside world... I wanted to touch... This is my past... all of it..."




I hugged Luna who spoke on my lap...




"It hurts a bit... I'm alright now... I'm happy... I don't need sympathy... I want your love..."




Everyone is crying ...



************

Thank you for reading, 


See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment