Note

Note: By mistake I deleted the posts of my blog.
The new chapter 42 updated.
Old chapters 1~8 reuploaded.
Old chapters 1~8 edited

Thursday 23 July 2020

WCSB07

With Contract Skill Many Brides! Chapter 07: Naming

Ch 07: Naming



"I was surprised."



After I wake up and I checked my body condition, my body does not seem to have any problems.


"When that tremendous power wrapped around my body, I lost my consciousness. Is my magic power and fighting spirit increased?"


I feel I am stronger than before, the feeling of magic power and fighting spirit increased more than before I lost my consciousness.


"As I thought, I can get only stronger by consuming magic power, is there no other way?"


There seems to be no problem in my body, I can gather magic power at my fingertip and I can let water to come out with just a thought. If I can use it at will it can make battles a little easy.


"By concentrating magic power I can freely adjust quantity and place it comes from. With this I do not have to do that circus like before."


I stopped talking to myself and started special training by combining magic power(Ma) and fighting(Ki) (naming: Maqi) to wear on my body.



"Oh! It's better than before, I can move like this, I am a Genius. Kaha!"


I do not know how long the time passed by, I kept practicing my special training of passing out and waking up... I do not know the elapsed time because I do not know how much time I passed out . As I fainted and trained, I gradually became able to keep the condition of magic fighting, now I think I can win the wolf in this case! And to get out of this dungeon, I decided to leave the this cave.





"Okay! My different world adventure is starting!"

************
Thank you for reading,

See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment